Thursday, August 21, 2008

WWF

On most nights I get Mason down and while he's taking his sweet time falling asleep, I sit in the living room and listen to Blake reading Braden his bedtime stories. I smile to myself at all of the fun voices Blake puts with the characters and all of Braden's endless questions. As they wrap up the last book, I brace myself for what is coming next. . . .either the sound of light sabers or swords smacking against each other or, like last night, amateur wrestling night in Braden's room. I keep waiting to hear the bed crash to the floor, and am anxiously awaiting the day we get to buy a new one. Poor Mason has no idea what he's in for. Blake better keep in such great shape, so that he can soon take both of them on! Two younger brothers prepared him for this!





You also get to hear Braden say "Don't let the bed bugs biiiiiite" just like his Nanna said to him, while she was here. He loves to say it "just like her."

No comments:

Post a Comment