At two and a half, Mason is very busy, very moody, very opinionated and independent. Far more so than Braden ever was. He's smart as a whip and remembers everything he hears!
- He is a picky eater.
- He knows exactly how to push our buttons and make Braden scream!
- He's lost one of two ear tubes and about to lose the other, so has had back to back ear infections lately. He never runs fever, but is extremely cranky.
- He can sing his ABC's and count to 20
- Has unbelievable language skills
- Has the biggest belly laugh every, mostly for Braden
- Can select between 4 different games on my iPad WITHOUT help
- Memorizes lines from his favorite movie, right now is How to Train Your Dragon
- Loves to help do laundry; put the clothes in, put the soap in, turn the water on and shut the door
- Just took his first shower last week, and loved it
- Thinks he should be able to do EVERYTHING Braden can do.
- Or asks if he can when he's "taller"
- Is 100% potty trained
- Loves chocolate milk, watermelon, rice, corn, green beans, chicken, turkey, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, biscuits, bacon, apple cinnamon cheerios, apple juice and suckers!
- He loves to read a story before bed, right now the favorites are The Gingerbread Man, which Ann got me when I was pregnant with Braden, and a Cars look and find book, Aunt Kelli sent for Christmas.
- He loves to take his giant basketball to the YMCA and let Blake hold him up to put it in the basket.
- He can pedal his tricycle with no help at all, and loves the scooter he got for Christmas.
- He loves to watch for the bunny who lives in our back yard, and loves to play in the back yard, regardless of the weather.
- "Braden can sleep with me if I leave him alone" He has moved to Braden's bottom bunk, and it has been a process, but is finally getting the hang of not getting up 20 times.
- He loves to talk on the phone, no matter who calls. I'm guilty of letting him talk to telemarketers!
- He loves Sadie, Will's dog, across the street, and lets her lick his hands every chance he gets.
- Loves to watch the Michael Jackson videos and dance "like Braden"
- Loves to brush his teeth and hair
- Loves to take a bath, but also loves to throw the wash cloth out of the tub!
So Mason threw the whole cup at Braden. This is what I'm talking about....and we love all 2 1/2 years of him!
P.S. as soon as I finished this, Mason turned the TV off on Braden while he was playing Wii, is throwing himself on the floor screaming NO NO NO NO because it's time to stop playing and put PJ's on. He threw his PJ's across the room, and screamed until he turned red! We still love him.
I went to the computer to type that last sentence and while I was doing it, Mason pulled all of his PJ's out and threw them on the floor. At this very moment I am telling him to pick them up, and he is insisting Braden did it.