Monday, January 3, 2011

In Loving Memory of Dee Dee

November 1, 1951 - December 6, 2010
There is not enough space to say all that I could about the remarkable woman I knew as my aunt Dee. She was always in my life, regardless of how near or far she lived from me. I truly belive God sent her to live with me as I was moving to Jonesboro to attend ASU. I don't know that I would have had the courage to go or stay, had she not been my roommate. I will be forever thankful that I had those years with her to strengthen our bond. Since that time many things have changed and we have moved many places, but she was very happy in her apartment that Blake helped her find in Rogers. Not a day went by that I didn't chat with her on the phone, if even just for a few minutes while stuck in traffic. When Braden wanted to talk on the phone as a toddler, we always called Dee. She would listen and talk with him no matter what time it was.
To be such a quiet and unassuming woman, she had a way of stealing the hearts of all who knew her. I miss her every day.

Graduate 2007 Pittsburg State University

June 3, 2008 Newborn Mason

July 20, 2010 Rogers, AR


September 2010 Clint's visit to Rogers

1 comment:

  1. Christel-I'm just now catching up on your blog. I'm very sorry to hear of the death of your Aunt Dee. Our thoughts are with your family

    ReplyDelete