Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm back!

Sorry if you've missed the constant images of our family popping up in your email! I've had a learning curve with my fancy new camera, and it lets me take a TON of pictures, so I have to look at each one before I dare hit the delete button! But I think I've got it figured out! One thing I will say....this camera gets Mason with eyes OPEN everytime!!!!!

On Tuesday morning, we woke up to 12 inches of snow. Needless to say, no one went to school, daycare or work! Blake ventured out to check on the Chamber, get a few more groceries and test the streets. They forecast called it correctly, and it was a mad dash to the store for everyone. On Monday night I got one of the last two gallons of milk left at the grocery store!







No comments:

Post a Comment