Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mason Update

Sunday afternoon Mason had a fever so Blake took him to QuickCare, the verdict double ear infections and a rupture tympanic membrane which isn't supposed to be a big deal. Unfortunately all of the pharmacies were closed, so he couldn't start his antibiotics until Monday morning. By Monday afternoon, he still had fever, so we decided to take him to our pediatrician. Blake was able to take him while I got ready for class, and took Braden with me. They adjusted the dosage of the antibiotic and gave him one of a 3 day antibiotic shot. I took him for round two this morning. He's doing much better, back at daycare, and has more of an appetite. He gets his last shot tomorrow morning, thank you Daddy for doing this one. I'm guessing we'll be getting tubes before too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment