Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Our Little Leprechauns

Amazingly I was able to get this shot before they dashed out the door. Even more amazingly I was able to disengage the binky, and slip Mason's bib off! As we were getting dressed, Braden informed me all about getting pinched if he didn't wear green today, and he thought that meant green everything. He said, "but momma I need green pants, too, I'm going to get pinched" I assured him any green at all would keep him safe. As he was leaving he said "I sure hope my friends don't pinch me" such a worrier!


1 comment:

  1. look at those little guys! Jackson talks about Mason/Braden all the time. guess he's putting little bro/big bro together in his head preparing for his own. We'll have to plan to get together again this fall, ok?

    ReplyDelete