Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Road Trip

I want to start by saying that Braden and Mason are the best kids ever! I made my first solo road trip with them, to meet up with family in Springfield/Branson. We left Pittsburg around Mason's nap time and I barely heard a peep out of him until we got just outside of Branson. Braden watched his movie the whole way! We spent all of Saturday at the mall in Springfield, since the weather was wet and cold. We got to break in our new stroller (please consider it an early mother's day gift, Blake) and it was worth every penny. It's a sit & stand stroller that Mason sits in and Braden can sit or stand on a platform behind him. Braden loved hopping on and off all day long. By the end of the day he didn't want me to stop, but instead run and jump like he's catching a train! I noticed several curious/envious stares from other stroller pushing momma's!


These pictures are our first professional shots of the boys! And quite possibly the last. . .just kidding. Pictures are just so expensive. This was a great deal and much like the stroller worth every penny. The most amazing process I've ever experienced. It's set up in the mall, they take the pics, have proofs ready within the hour and everything you've ordered including some framing within another hour.


You can check out all of the proofs, and order them if you want. Click here, email address: christel8500@yahoo.com Access code: cc700b4fa4 and if you need to enter my passcode it's Braden12.





2 comments:

  1. Awww, adorable pictures of the boys! I'd love to get my kids pictures taken. I just think Hunter would think he's just way too cool for that, lol.

    ReplyDelete