Sunday, May 30, 2010

Jump Zone

After a snowed out trip to Branson, an overbooked weekend in April for Devil's Den, Lexie and I were finally able to find a weekday that she and I could meet in Bentonville with Braden and Jackson. Even then, I overlooked the Chamber Banquet for that night, and had to get back early.


After a snowed out trip to Branson, an overbooked weekend in April for Devil's Den, Lexie and I were finally able to find a weekday that she and I could meet in Bentonville with Braden and Jackson. Even then, I overlooked the Chamber Banquet for that night, and had to get back early.

We met at this great place called the Jump Zone. We practically had the place to ourselves until just before lunch and two preschool classes showed up. There was a little drama with Braden, to be honest now I can't even remember what about, but he was set on pouting and would not smile for a picture with Jackson or with me! We left right after this to have lunch and pick up Hannah.

Jackson trying to convince him it was all "ok"

Jackson trying to help Braden smile, which you can imagine went over like a lead balloon....

We had a nice lunch in Rogers at Chik-fil-A and picked up my niece Hannah. They sent Braden's birthday present, this awesome Transformer, two cards with cash and several pictures the girls drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment